.

.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Hyun Joong-ah in my dreams

For those who will be visiting or reading this blog entry, I suggest you skip this part since this was only one of my many dreams with Kim Hyun Joong and I do believe that you will be bored reading this one. kekekeke
         Well actually, I really don't recall the whole scenario. But what I can only remember is I am at the hotel where he was staying. Probably, it was during his stay here in the Philippines. And what I am surprised about that dream was I was in the same room with Hyun Joong! ( Definitely a dream! ) Then, I heard someone talking, as I tried to look to whom the voice belongs, whoalla! It's him sitting at the couch, talking to someone on the phone! His hair was like from the time when he left Philippines and he was wearing a gray shirt. If I can remember correctly, I felt very lucky to be staying at the same room with him, happy, excited... then curiosity sets in. To whom is he speaking with? Looks like someone special with the tone of voice that he was using. And mind you, he was talking in Korean in my dream and I was listening carefully. ( As if I would understand a thing what he was saying ) I was about to approach him, suddenly I woke up! ( nice! grrrrrr ) It was just a short encounter but I found myself smiling as I open my eyes. Who wouldn't be happy to see Hyun Joong in her dreams? What a great way to start my day and my week!


credits: Yes + 第一个喜欢你@BAIDU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails