.

.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Do you want to see Young Saeng and Kyu Jong in person?

Well, if your answer is yes, then read the whole text below.

Currently, Triple S Philippines is in negotiation to have these two boys held a fanmeet here in the Philippines. Well, this is our one chance to see our prince turned bad boy Young Saeng and our sweet center Kyu Jong. If you are going to ask me, although I am Hyun Joong biased, I still wanna see them since they are members of SS501 and my dream is to see all five of them. TSPH is conducting a survey on how many fans a re willing to attend the fanmeet. Again, this is just a survey so you don't need to have second doubts. Just ask yourself this question, "Do I want to see them in person?" It's just yes or no. So please head off to TSPH Official Facebook account and click on 'attending' 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails