.

.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

[Eng Translation] Kim Hyun Joong Interview in Vietnam

Our Leader must be very tired. T.T Hope you have a good rest after your Asia Tour. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


*For more pictures, click HERE.

Kim Hyun Joong explains why "not smiling"

English Translation by Admin Angel4N

Up-close to HyunJoong at hotel room HyunJoong is very friendly in the interview at his private room, although he rarely shows his “heart-melting” smile.

Reporter: What is your feeling when you see your fans waiting for you at the airport and hotel last night?

HJL: I’m really surprised and happy. It’s beyond my imagination about Vietnamese fans’ love for me. However, because fans were waiting at night, I worried about their safety
Reporter: There is comment that you “rarely” smile this time coming to Vietnam!

HJL: Partly because the flight was so late at night. Also, the reason is that I worry about fans’ safety. I hope that in next activities and at fan meeting event, I’ll be able to communicate with all my fans.

Reporter: Recently, your song “Please” got banned as harmful media in Korea. What do you think about this?

HJL: This is a song with performance style for adults, so I think you guys can listen to it

Reporter: After winning the heart of so many people in Asia, do you plan to expand into the world music industry?

HJL: Right now I’m having activities in Asia. Of course, I want to expand my work to all over the world. I’m having a plan for next year.
(OMO..this admin Angel4N is jumping up and down when I see this. US please oppa) 


credits: kenh14.vn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails