.

.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My ticket to Hyun Joong's signature! ^^

I just got home and I tell you, I'm very very tired today. Haven't slept since yesterday because after I got off from work, I went straight to the location where I could claim my pass for the autograph signing. ^^ And honestly, the location is really REALLY far from where I was. It's like a 3 hour travel time! ( To think I'll be taking 3 trains and 2 jeepney rides! ) But after all the hardships, I've finally got it! I'm so happy!!!! Tomorrow he will be already setting his foot in the Philippines. Can't help but get more excited! 

By the way, you know what? I was able to speak to one of the salesladies of 'The Face Shop' who handed me over the ticket. She asked me, 'Ma'am how many albums have you bought?' I answered, ' Only one because I know from the start that I am not lucky with raffle draws'. And surprisingly she said, 'Really? Well you are very lucky because we've had some customers who bought 9 albums but did not get the chance to be included on the list of the winners.' Upon hearing that, I was so grateful with what I have just received! I am very thankful, so much that I keep thanking God as I walk my way out of the store until I got home. Really not expecting it. That's why it made me even more happy!!!! I will share all my encounters with him in this blog, I promise! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails