.

.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Kim Kyu Jong 'Turn Me On' Album Scans

I so envy those people who was able to buy Kyu Jong's album. T.T I really wanted to have this on my hands, unfortunately I have so many expenses this month that's why I can't buy it at this time. Maybe I'll just settle first in buying his digital album. >_< And speaking of the digital album, have you heard that he is behind from Soribada charts? According to my good friend Cheezeemelt, he is usually at number 79 or so, but was never able to reach even the top 10! >_< OMG I am so not happy about this news. But the good this is, my friend was able to figure out how we can help Kyu Jong increase his digital scoring. You may refer to the steps provided on her blog. Click HERE so you'll be directed. 빨리 빨리 we need to help him before it's too late! 규종아!!!! 아자아자 화이팅!!!!!




























credits: blackrose50101.webs.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails