.

.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong prepared boxes of Pepero for fans

First of all, I would like to apologize if I'm only making a post today. I'm having a headache and I've been on bed for almost 12 hrs. >_< But since I cannot miss posting news about our boys so I tried to get up and update my blog. Anyways, upon seeing this news, made me feel better. That was so sweet of him. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kim Hyun Joong Gives Boxes of Pepero to His Fans for Pepero Day

In light of the upcoming Pepero Day (November 11), singer Kim Hyun Joong prepared boxes of Pepero for his fans.

Many pictures of evidence are being posted on online portal sites from fans who actually received these boxes. The picture below was taken by a fan who received those boxes during the "2011 Love Sharing Concert."



For his fan club, "Henecia," Kim Hyun Joong personally signed the Pepero boxes and gave them to the staff so that they could deliver the boxes to the fans. Along with his signature, he also wrote a short message on the box as well.

Netizens who saw this commented, "I can't believe how big of a heart he has for his fans," "I want those Pepero too," "The receiver of those Pepero boxes is so lucky," "This is why Kim Hyun Joong is so loved," and "He deserves to receive love."

Peperos are a type of candy that is made up of breadsticks and chocolate. November 11 is Pepero day, and people give peperos to each other.


credits: soompi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails