.

.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

[Eng Subs] Kim Hyun Joong cuts from 'Come to Play'

Only Hyun Joong cuts were subbed, but I'm glad someone did the subbing. I remember I was talking about this videos with my friend the other day. I told her how come no one subbed that show. Fortunately, someone did! ^^ It was funny when he was sharing about him being able to talk to Korean dogs but not to foreign dogs. ^^ Also, he was so shy when the ahjumma asked the question if they were soulmates. ^^ Well, I'd be happy to ask that same question but I'm afraid what answer I might get. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Another thing, it's actually great they've suggested to make Hyun Joong deliver the chicken personally to customers to increase the sales. ^^ I'd spend my allowance everyday just to buy the chicken he will deliver to me personally!!!!! He laughed and smiled most of the time during the entire show, so I suggest to be prepared, you'll be melted with his killer smile! ♥

Part 1



Part 2


credits: Jackiek606@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails