.

.

Friday, March 2, 2012

[English Translation] Kim Hyun Joong interview with Choa: Already met with his destiny?

Thanks for lafone for sharing and translating the article for us! ^^ Hmmmm... who can it possibly be? o_O Well, whoever she is, definitely a one LUCKY girl. ^^ Hyun Joong is someone that you should be grateful for, because he is one UNIQUE and SPECIAL person which a lot of people would be dreaming of having. ♥ If you happen to be his destiny, I bet you will be the envy of Hyun Joong's fans. ^^ I'm happy to hear that Hyun Joong might have already met with his destined girl for him. I wonder what was his initial reaction when he saw her. Maybe it's a perfect moment. ^^ And by the way, I love the part where he mentioned about the mistake they did when they were in Japan! ^^ Brings back the old times when SS501 was sharing this story during their old guestings in some shows. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Summary of Kim Hyun Joong Interview by Choa
 

credits: Translated from Jap-English by lafone (onlykhj06のブログ/http://ameblo.jp/breakdown0606/)
As there were many questions which contain duplications with other magazines,
I focused on the questions with no overlapping. 

 
No. 8 issue 

 
Q : What are the difference between Kiss Kiss Korean and Japanese versions ?
KHJ: The lyrics deliver the same message. The difference is a way of mixing. Japanese version is aimed easy and comfortable for Japanese people. If I promote myself in Japan, I thought that it would be nice to add factors which they feel familiar with as a J-POP.

Q : The image and concept of the three album jackets gives different impression from those of Korean versions.
KHJ : I wanted to show three concepts, i.e., tender , sexy, and charisma. However, it took a considerable time. Actually, there were nine sets (9 pieces of clothes ).
It was a pity that I could not show you all of them. If only I could have disclosed those pictures on the net. Personaly, I like the best, the sexy look dressed in red.
Usually I don’t have a chance to put on something red. 


Q : KissKiss is a story of an encounter with the woman of dream. Have you recently met a girl you felt a woman of your destiny ?
KHJ: I feel I had. I had an opportunity to meet with the lady whom I had been having affection for a long time. I feel strange that it happened to me….
It was a Korean girl (he said in Japanese)
 

Q: “Power of Smile” expresses a very strong determination while being tender. Any points you feel symphathy with this song?
KHJ : When I recorded this song, there occurred many disasters in Japan. While thinking of those fans in their sorrow, I sang this song for them. I thought that what I could deliver to them was my song. I know that a song cannot cheer them up completely, but I just wanted to do something to soothe their sadness. 


Q: Any strange happenings you have recently experienced.

KHJ: My clothes disappeared one by one. Even with a monitoring camera, we could not find who took them away. No one in the monitoring screen ! Not only
clothes, but also watches disappeared one by one.


Q: Any specific episode in Japan which you cannot forget?
KHJ: I could not read Japanese at all when I came to Japan for the first time. I misunderstood a medicine for athlet’s foot for tooth paste (laugh) I also took body lotion for a hair rinse. One of the medicines we got from the fans was the one for athlet’s foot which happened to be in the bathroom.

That is why I guessed wrong. One of the members (SS501) continued to use that medicine for athlete’s foot as tooth paste, having bleeding from the gum. I thought my gum was strong as it did not happen to me
^^ 


 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails