.

.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Birthday to SS501's Sexy Charisma Park Jung Min!

Today is a very special day of a very special person. A guy who's bringing laughter in our lives, none other than Park Jung Min. 

When I first got to know SS501, I didn't pay much attention to this guy, since I was focused only with Hyun Joong. 

But as days passed by, as I have watched almost all of their variety show guesting and some shows they have made, I finally got to learn to love him also. Not only that he deserves the title of Sexy Charisma, but he actually made me laugh every time he says something, especially the times when him and Hyung Jun are bickering each other. ^^ They were called 'Tom and Jerry' which was kinda funny. ^^


  All members used to call him ' (horse)'.


 He is the guy who can talk endlessly but would keep quiet when he's in a bad mood. He said before he was the strong one among SS501 members, but was the first to break down during the X-Concert fanmeeting.


Despite the short comings and having a solo career, Triple S assured him that he's not alone. We are still here supporting him and his SS501 brothers. ^^


So, on this special day, I wish you all the happiness and blessings that you deserve to get. I hope more success would come along your way Jung Min, and we will forever support you in all the projects you will be making in the future. ^^ 

Happy Birthday Park Jung Min!
  생일 축하합니다 박정민! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails