.

.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

[Eng Translation] Kim Hyun Joong... the sleepy head 01.08.13

Sorry if I used that title today. ^^ Can't help it, it was really funny reading his message and even though I will be late for work, I'm still gonna squeeze in time to post this to you guys. ^^ I'll update this tomorrow by posting the screencap of his message. ^^ Really funny Hyun Joong, describing how his room looks like, how he sleep and fell on the ground and got a bump on his head. ^^ Even the toner he has used, he even shared it to us. ^^ 김현중 완전 웃겨!!!!! ^^

*Update: posting the screencap. I'm reading it again and laughing again ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



01/08 [diary] HyunJoong, 23rd story '.............'

Credits : Hyun-Joong.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com & sgnoonas.wordpress.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

Finished the first schedule of 2013 and returned back to the accommodation, had a simple meal, showered and laid down
Maybe it was because I was nervous and used lots of strength for the first schedule, thus I fell asleep very fast
When I became conscious, it was already 2.30am..only came to realize too late that a lot of time has passed by
I laid back trying to get back to sleep..about 10 minutes passed by??The sign of the loads of water which I drank during the concert because it was very hot and I used so much voice during then, was like returning back to the world again, so I hurriedly went to the toilet and washed up??keke With light steps, I returned back towards my bed........
I actually like dark things so the room/interior was in pitch black with no lights on, on that day too, I had to feel my way back towards my bed to reach it
I reached my bed and just like in the AEON CF, I jumped and landed softly, buried my face into the pillow, and wanted to try to fall asleep again...
And that was just my wishful thinking.........Usually the company would arrange for a double bed but this was a twin bed so...it was just jumping from the space between the two beds..........
In the early morning, I hit my head on the bedside table for the lamp between the beds, and I fell flat on the floor
It was so painful that I couldn’t even let out my voice..........then I screamed and rolled on the floor in the dark alone
Thinking back, it was really very funny so I laughed....that leaves me another scar on my arm keke
I slept again. All thanks to that, I had a bump on my head....even though it is not that visible as it is hidden under my hair..
I’m thinking how funny I am in this new year..
If there was an infrared light camera installed then, I wanted to see it once again....
This morning, I applied the toner which stylist noona gave me, on my face, it wasn’t the spray type but jet-spray type, so the toner were used on my eyes..........................This year is really a year to look forward to..
euhahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails