.

.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

[Scan] Kim Hyun Joong's 3rd Japanese Single 'Tonight' 5 Versions

Huge thanks to MurdererQ for sharing it all with us! ^^ I like all of them. But if you would ask me which one I like best, I'd choose probably Version C. Though my eyes caught the Version A first because of his handsomeness, then I also noticed how handsome he is in Regular version and the manly image in Version D, plus the comic side of him in Version B. ^^ How about you? What's your favorite one? 잘생겼다 김현중! ♥

*Please abide by MurdererQ's request!

※ DO NOT EDIT MY PHOTOs PLEASE.
※ 圖片嚴禁修改。圖片嚴禁修改。圖片嚴禁修改。包括在WEIBO!!!
※ 재업로드,2차 변형 금지!!!
※ 画像二次加工禁止です!!!


Version A





Version B

 





Version C






Version D





Regular Version








credits: http://s865.photobucket.com/user/MURDERER_Q/media/2013%20-%20KHJ/00Album/SINGLE%20-%20TONIGHT/2013-JPNSGL-TONIGHT-D03.jpg.html?sort=4&o=14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails