.

.

Friday, May 8, 2015

Notice from KeyEast: Kim Hyun Joong Officially Enlisting on May 12, 2015

It's been so long since I last posted on my blog. I was on hiatus because of so many issues going on with Leader. I kept mum about it. However, I'd like to share the news about him entering the military next week. Yes, it has been confirmed already. Not just a rumor but it is true. I hope he'll be able to enter, leaving all the critics and problems behind him. He must concentrate first on serving his country being as a citizen of South Korea. I hope when he finishes his service, all issues has come to an end. I understand his decision of entering in a quietly manner, let's respect that. We will be waiting for your comeback Leader! 아자아자 화이팅 김현중!!!


credits: http://www.hyun-joong.com/bbs/view.asp?idx=73554&code=notice + @st01love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails